1. get patina gel liver of sulfur, and baking soda.
2. mix Patina gel with water. ( put 4-8 drops in plastic container, and then pour 1-2 cups of worm water – read the instructions!)
3. using tweesers dip metal into the Patina Gel solution for a few seconds.
When you are happy with result remove. ( the temperature of the water and strenth of the solution will determine how fast the item oxidizes).
4. place the item in the neutralizing bath for a few minutes. (2 tablespoons baking soda to 2 cups of water)
5. finishing – with light abrasive (baking soda) remove dark spots.
Result could be from rainbow colors to black oxidized patina.